Another price increase

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered 2,000 fblacks   24g  no price rise as of yet £202/1k 🤔  maybe I need to order more
Fiocchi mustn't have got the memo from the cartel last time as they missed the last price rise and so far resisted price rise number three.

Well done them. I've gone onto their loads and their market share must have increased massively.

I currently pay £235 for plastic F3 reds. Pro Ones/White Golds are nearer £290.

PM.

Just looked at their web site, how come thier prices are so good and evryone else has gone through the roof.

Are the others hiking up old stock, or are they selling old stock at the original price like any decent shop would do 🤔

Clay shooting has now become a rich man’s hobby the same goes for golf but you would not see me on a golf course 🤗

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked at their web site, how come thier prices are so good and evryone else has gone through the roof.

Are the others hiking up old stock, or are they selling old stock at the original price like any decent shop would do 🤔
Like petrol garages do you mean.

Hull's have gone stupid price now, been using Fiocchi who seem to have bucked the trend with sky high price increases at the moment and will carry on until they hike theirs or the others drop theirs

Hull's have gone stupid price now, been using Fiocchi who seem to have bucked the trend with sky high price increases at the moment and will carry on until they hike theirs or the others drop theirs
That's the route I will be taking once I've used up my remaining Hull sporting 100's. Unless Fiocchi ramp up their prices as well.

I used to shoot hull sporting 100 when they first came out sub £200,but after 3 price hikes I've switched to fiocchi too.

Hull High Pheasant Extreme 34g #4 £135 a slab is a new record for me - I have been paying low £400’s a 1000 but seems to be a shortage - have another 1000 ordered but price currently unclear 

some of the heavier loads (that I don’t use thankfully) are now pushing £700/1000 absurdly with the “volume discount”

I used to shoot hull sporting 100 when they first came out sub £200,but after 3 price hikes I've switched to fiocchi too.
Suppose that was just wishful thinking, hoping Fiocchi wouldn't go up as well.

Prices aside ,there does seem to be a shortage of low to mid priced cartridges.

With delivery problems and a lot of the cheaper cartridges sold out it's a good excuse for stockpiling a few 1000 (when available again)

If only I could get hold of the 2000 fiocchi I ordered but alas next year at the earliest is the best I can hope for😥

Used to shoot hull superfast and lower end eleys. Don't bother since the price increase. Gone on to fiocchi TT1. 

They do the job and there is no way the extra £30/40 + for bottom end eleys and hull is justified spending in my opinion

If Fiocchi don't bump their prices up, then they're going to make a killing through volume of sales. I normally practice with either Hull Superfast or Fiocchi Litespeed. Just paid £196 per thousand for Litespeed fibres, the cheapest I can get Superfasts for now is about £240. 

I used to shoot White Golds for registered, switched to Fiocchi F3 (reds and pistons). Saved myself £55 per thousand for no noticeable difference in performance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back