Advice please, a bit late in the day.....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spr

but I have the day off tomorrow and want to go shooting. I live in central London quite close to Waterloo ( maybe London Ambulance chaps can help?). What are the nicest closest grounds? I have been going to A1, West Kent and mainly AC Sporting targets all of which I love. Where else should I try? I have heard of Dartford, JJ's, Bisley, any suggestions please and of course if anyone wants to join in that would be great.

Cheers

SP-R

but I have the day off tomorrow and want to go shooting. I live in central London quite close to Waterloo ( maybe London Ambulance chaps can help?). What are the nicest closest grounds? I have been going to A1, West Kent and mainly AC Sporting targets all of which I love. Where else should I try? I have heard of Dartford, JJ's, Bisley, any suggestions please and of course if anyone wants to join in that would be great.

Cheers

SP-R

http://www.cpsa.co.uk/find-a-club

Finding somewhere that is open on a Wednesday might be your issue. West Kent is a good option, if you fancy a drive down the M2 for some Skeet or Compact, try Kings Ferry Gun Club, they are open every wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back