Advertising on ShootClay

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Ground Owners,

You will have noticed that I have started taking advertising on ShootClay Forum - I am confident that the Forum has grown to a level where traffic allows the site to carry advertising and get enough page views for banners to be good value.

April 2012 was a record month for ShootClay - with just over 175,000 page views, and over 8000 unique users - so placing banner advertising with ShootClay is an excellent way to reach your target market of Clay Shooters. We're on course to equal that in May - and I'm expecting the summer months to increase further as I cover and blog from the major shooting events, as well as opening up some new features on the site.

I'm happy to discuss prices with anyone interested - the standard rate card is attached, but I'm also happy to offer a discount to Ground Owner group and help with putting together any banner adverts you like. One of the key benefits of display advertising with a site like ShootClay is that you can update your adverts as frequently as you need, so if you are promoting an event the banner advertisments can contain dates & current information, which ensures freshness and relevance for your events/shoots.

For instance - if you run a shooting ground your banner could animate between one frame showing "xxxxxx Shooting Ground - in the heart of Berkshire" and the next frame could say "100 ESP REG - 27th May / 9th June" or whatever. The Muller Chokes banner on the site is a great example.

Any questions - please contact me [email protected] or call me on 07989 353014.

Matt @ ShootClay

Advertising on ShootClay.pdf

Attachments

• Advertising on ShootClay.pdf
    440.6 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back