Got it! At last!!!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missemall

As the title says, redemption knocked on my door last Tuesday! And with it, my proper entry to the sport. The guntrader tab with the specific ad was open on my browser and waiting for weeks. So, on Saturday i drove to Banbury and bought my beauty. She really fitted me very well, she winked at me and that was basically it. Love at first sight. A very lightly used Browning B725 Sporter1 was now mine. The gun is in mint condition, it doesnt even have a scratch.  30" barells, 14 3/4" stock, medium recoil pad, ABS case with all the goodies in mint condition too. The hinge is really tight, showing that it hasnt fired a lot. The salesman confirmed that by saying that the previous owner was a llitle short and the gun did not fit him. So he traded it back in to get another gun.

Took it to the shooting ground the very next day and got along very well with it. I feel we two like each other a lot and that i will get used to it pretty soon. I did a 42/50 which i bet is a joke for most of you :lol: , but for me shooting for about 4 -5 months is ok.  And that's it pretty much. Happy days! I am a happy man!!!

Once again, thanks to everybody for your help and advice in my previous posts asking for information!!!

Enjoy your shooting and above all be safe and watch out for numpties

As the title says, redemption knocked on my door last Tuesday! And with it, my proper entry to the sport. The guntrader tab with the specific ad was open on my browser and waiting for weeks. So, on Saturday i drove to Banbury and bought my beauty. She really fitted me very well, she winked at me and that was basically it. Love at first sight. A very lightly used Browning B725 Sporter1 was now mine. The gun is in mint condition, it doesnt even have a scratch.  30" barells, 14 3/4" stock, medium recoil pad, ABS case with all the goodies in mint condition too. The hinge is really tight, showing that it hasnt fired a lot. The salesman confirmed that by saying that the previous owner was a llitle short and the gun did not fit him. So he traded it back in to get another gun.

Took it to the shooting ground the very next day and got along very well with it. I feel we two like each other a lot and that i will get used to it pretty soon. I did a 42/50 which i bet is a joke for most of you :lol: , but for me shooting for about 4 -5 months is ok.  And that's it pretty much. Happy days! I am a happy man!!!

Once again, thanks to everybody for your help and advice in my previous posts asking for information!!!
Congrat's on getting going.

As an aside, did you notice how long it took once your cheque was cashed?  Probably totally irrelevant but it may give a bit of hope.

" Enjoy your shooting and above all be safe and watch out for numpties"

I very rarely go anywhere near Banbury  :D Or are there more of us?

• I very rarely

Salopian i assure you i am in the "more of us" group :lol: . I just found her on guntrader at a good price. Didnt think much, i just jumped in the car and went there. I am not even close to being able to pay for a gun at the tens of thousands range.

However, the people at the store were extremely polite and helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back