Addicted to skeet

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well steave i think we can improve on the 11 and 12 with a bit of hard work,down there on thursday about 12 30 

now how can i teach some one who  now/s ever thing,  but you never now/  son

I always get lost as soon as I cross the border Joe, absolutely no sense of direction even with a sat nav... .

Will be popping over to Park Farm soon Joe, has Luke got the other layout up and running yet? Last time I spoke to him he said it was work in progress,

hi gee still work in progress ground to wett to work on second skeet range, skeet house are ready  but still got one working 

WelshKen, 

Yes it does look a bit of a jaunt from your base, but not actually too far from Faux. About an hour but if you use the North Wales road to M6 and then South it isn't too bad at all. Park Farm is very well worth the visit.

But I find Skeet so very very easy.  Five feet of lead, 9s,  and a decent gun swing will cover  every target, and the going aways and incomers you just shoot at them.

It really cannot be that difficult if my Dad can do it, 18 years an International, and yet he cor spake propper.

Five feet of lead in skeet? We all see it differently, but for 5 feet to work for me I would have to pull the trigger and then call pull.

Will, 

If the topic is skeet, I am always jocular.( Joe, don't 'phone to see what jocular means.)

salop get yo fact/s right meat 25 yrs a international and wot yo maen i cor talk proper the last time i saw yo soot skeet i coudent stop loffing for a wek

Good to see you are taking it in the spirit it was intended Dad.

Serious head on now chaps, If you want advice about how to shoot skeet, get yourself off to Park Farm on a Thursday and ask for Joe Kitson.

Great skeet shooter and a great bloke ( just misunderstood )

25 Years an International?

Just goes to show how low the qualifying standard must be.

Why is that Staffordshire shooters are so abusive?

Steve I wish I was 5 foot tall, it would stop people kidnapping me, sticking a rod in my hand and parking me by their garden pool.

Those Herons don't arf peck you know, especially the Lancashire ones.

Good to see you are taking it in the spirit it was intended Dad.

Serious head on now chaps, If you want advice about how to shoot skeet, get yourself off to Park Farm on a Thursday and ask for Joe Kitson.

Great skeet shooter and a great bloke ( just misunderstood )

25 Years an International?

Just goes to show how low the qualifying standard must be.
And the lovely Joe shoots with his head off the stock too  :hunter: never seen anyone else do this, ever...

Latest posts

Back