Addicted to skeet

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Win a "gauge world championship" - in this case only TWO ever have -

Craig Lakey - 2001 Doubles, 2004 12 Gauge (He actually used the 20 gauge to win this title and ran 250 straight in the main event - plus won the shoot-off!!)

Pete Usher 2006 28 Gauge.
Greg, There's 3 actually, Charlie Lucas won the 28 gauge in 2011 in a shoot off with Bender, I video'd the shoot off !! 

Also Pete Usher won his 28 gauge in 2008   :hi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,

Cheers for pointing out the error with Peter Usher - your right 2008 was the year he was 28 gauge world champion. I read the records annual wrong.

Charlie Lucas - this is not listed in the Records annual. Paul Giambrone III is listed as 28 gauge world champion 2011. Sure Charlie's success was not at the Mini event?

Ray,

Cheers for pointing out the error with Peter Usher - your right 2008 was the year he was 28 gauge world champion. I read the records annual wrong.

Charlie Lucas - this is not listed in the Records annual. Paul Giambrone III is listed as 28 gauge world champion 2011. Sure Charlie's success was not at the Mini event?
Greg,

Yes it was the Mini World, but is still classed as a Gauge Champion. :hi:

Back