A1 Shooting Ground - Helice Have a Go

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the part about ignoring the door is really important.  But it is such a terribly attractive flashing thing to look at hahaha

Well, one of the premier ZZ shooters in the world told me "spray and pray" but I think that she left out some crucial element that didn't seem important to her - like what should be prayed to.  Bless her heart.  

Last edited by a moderator:
What I find most interesting, in my limited experience of these things, is the balance between strike and approach: the most consistent shots I've seen in Helice (and OT), look like they're moving slowly, or at least appear to have a lot of time to get on target.  But they're still "striking" very quickly - almost a slow down to go faster...

the above is true, watch ed ling he doesn't seem to move the gun at all I think he is not human but I could be wrong.

I'd agree with ips! Went to shoot a round of OT after a Skeet comp on Sunday and ended up shooting with Abbey Ling, Wesley Hann and a few others. Watching them shoot, in between turns, they do look very smooth and un hurried! Me on the other hand, everything felt very rapid and rushed! 

olaf

I find the more relaxed I can get the better I shoot.

Back