A thank you to Hamster

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet UK

Just wanted to give a big   :fans:   to Hamster.

He invited me down to Greenfields in Canterbury, on Sunday.  I was glad about this, as I have seen his scores...he can shoot straight!  

We met up and he showed me the ropes, before shooting the 100 bird comp.  Lots of fun.  Sadly, it appears I was ill but didn't know it as, as soon as I got home I was  :bad:  for about 12 hours...which was reflected in my score (I'm only C class anyway!).  Got to watch Mr Digweed shoot as well, which was nice as I haven't seen him for a while...I think the course setters knew he was coming as they made it real hard!  

So yeah, I will be going back and hopefully will get to shoot with some more of you guys down there.

Thanks again Mr Hamster :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to give a big   :fans:   to Hamster.

He invited me down to Greenfields in Canterbury, on Sunday.  I was glad about this, as I have seen his scores...he can shoot straight!  

We met up and he showed me the ropes, before shooting the 100 bird comp.  Lots of fun.  Sadly, it appears I was ill but didn't know it as, as soon as I got home I was  :bad:  for about 12 hours...which was reflected in my score (I'm only C class anyway!).  Got to watch Mr Digweed shoot as well, which was nice as I haven't seen him for a while...I think the course setters knew he was coming as they made it real hard!  

So yeah, I will be going back and hopefully will get to shoot with some more of you guys down there.

Thanks again Mr :bow:
Shame i missed you on sunday Skeet uk prob the first time i have missed a sunday shoot there for many moons but rest assured you were in good hands with Hamster very knowledgeable a great shot and a nicer guy you will not meet :sarcastic:   hopefully catch up next time. :superman:

Shame i missed you on sunday Skeet uk prob the first time i have missed a sunday shoot there for many moons but rest assured you were in good hands with Hamster very knowledgeable a great shot and a nicer guy you will not meet :sarcastic:   hopefully catch up next time. :superman:
I look forward to it Sir. :)

Latest posts

Back