A funny thing happened at the comp today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to ask someone that has seen it done :wink:

:lol: sometimes i shoot better that way  
No way I doubt what you are saying :wink:   I am constantly in awe of what some people can do with a shotgun Like the guy that finished winner in scratch today who shot a 50ex50 FU and 49ex50 FO ... the only target he missed was one he called and the target did not release and instead of breaking his gun and calling again he just shouted again a bit louder and missed it but that guy was plastering everything first tube really close in... what made it even more envious for me was the light was bad and I always struggle when the light is bad.

No way I doubt what you are saying :wink:   I am constantly in awe of what some people can do with a shotgun Like the guy that finished winner in scratch today who shot a 50ex50 FU and 49ex50 FO ... the only target he missed was one he called and the target did not release and instead of breaking his gun and calling again he just shouted again a bit louder and missed it but that guy was plastering everything first tube really close in... what made it even more envious for me was the light was bad and I always struggle when the light is bad.

Me to that's why i went fishing :lol:

That would be like discharging a fart and smelling it the next day. 

That would be like discharging a fart and smelling it the next day. 
What ever turns you on chubby cheeks :lol:

hamster_zpsq47pglao.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bang, and the shot is past the trap before the clay appears. How could it break the clay?.

Assuming 400 m/s cartridges the shot cloud takes about 25 milliseconds to move from the shooting position to above the trench. Even the fastest reacting audio trap system takes this long to fire the trap. The clay takes about that time again to leave the throwing arm. Ignoring the time it takes for the clay to emerge into the firing line the shot cloud is already 8 metres beyond the trap line by then. Assuming the spring is wound up the clay is chasing a shot cloud that is still heading for the horizon at about 20 times its speed. Hard to see how it happened unless, by sheer fluke, a broken clay was launched.

It's always embarrassing to witness such unrestrained and vulgar displays of talent.

The Guy with the damaged hand needs to buy a Miroku !  By the time he has taken up the free play on the trigger the clay will be 50 yards away !       :rolleyes:

Back