9 / 10 November...where are you off to and how did you get on...?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hornet today sloppy 81 Excellent targets, and not one no bird!! well done Kevin.

Anyone know any scores?

Good day today nice to meet some faces off here 28 bore and shortlegs I will be more chatty next time, had a pickled brian!

Got bits to work on as destroyed a good score on stand 2.
Good to meet you to K80 pickled brian sounds painful though :crazy:

Normanhurst Estate this morning.  30 from 50 for me, which is OK, but should have done better.  OH shot his socks off for 44. 

First time at Grange for me, adopted by three blokes in the parking lot who let me shoot with them as I was alone!!! Very nice shoot, well run with no trap breakdowns and professional scorers! hit a few more than my average which I was pleased with - finishing on 72/100. Will tell my female friends to go as half price for ladies!!!

Then shot at another virgin ground to me - Orston. Very impressed with the ground (excellent facilities)plus some interesting targets. Only criticism was that a lot of the targets were directly in the sun. Definitely worth another visit to try and improve on 71/100.

First time at Grange for me, adopted by three blokes in the parking lot who let me shoot with them as I was alone!!! Very nice shoot, well run with no trap breakdowns and professional scorers! hit a few more than my average which I was pleased with - finishing on 72/100. Will tell my female friends to go as half price for ladies!!!

Then shot at another virgin ground to me - Orston. Very impressed with the ground (excellent facilities)plus some interesting targets. Only criticism was that a lot of the targets were directly in the sun. Definitely worth another visit to try and improve on 71/100.

Great shooting, half price for ladies (got to be some compensation for having to put up with the men) and picked up in the car park too....well played Calamity...x

Kingsley Moor with Iggy today for me. Did an 87 so maybe close in A although some decent scores in.

76 for me at Grange, best score for quite some time... definitely think the adjustment to my stock has made a hell of a difference. 

Put in a disappointing 74 at Kingsley with NickyT...very enjoyable shoot just lost my focus a couple of times and the card was wrecked.

Never mind, always next Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back