9 / 10 November...where are you off to and how did you get on...?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welsh skeet club at Mid Wales tomorrow..

Long boring drive on my own, but great company once I get there..

Ended up shooting the grange with ed lyons and Joe and had a right laugh cheers guys, couldn't hang about at the end so I missed the other shootclayers next time all.

www.proshock.co.uk

Couldn't sleep last night, should have stayed on sofa. My slow head was a bad match with Hornets fast clays. One to forget for me. At least it will drop off my average.

Good shoot though, for those awake..

Good shoot at gunsite, enjoyed the company of 28boreshot,tiptop,Robo and his dad, little soggy underfoot but the sun was shining and not to cold, a couple of stands I made a mess of which was very costly but overall happy with the way I shot and my score just have to see where it ends up in class was second when I left but think it will be beaten . 

I had a good day today. I managed 53/100 at Hornet, first time I've got over 50 there so very pleased and then went on to Valley View to practise shooting gun down and managed 51/100.

Well shot Sian...

What a lovely ground Gunsite was today in the sunshine...

Happy with my 61...New ground and after all that is my average so good to do that at a virgin ground for me...

Spotted a few from here...Shortlegs and Robo and 28 bore I can only talk to so many strange men...never spotted you but I think you might have shot the teal about the same time as me...we need more red carnations on display.........

But good to see Tom and Wayne and Wylye and Fauldsy...Tom was leading C Class when I left with 71....shooting with a hangover obviously helps with mojo....

Went round on my own which was actually quite an interesting experiment in concentration, felt it helped in some ways but always good to follow a good class A shot and pick up a few tips.

The driven and the LR looper caught me out and wrecked my card 2/10 but on the whole a very satisfactory round today to complete my weekend

And I have got LOADSA shooting coming up next weekend...can't wait...

Lovely day a Grange Farm.
Great squad.
Great weekend with my friends and family.
I scored 81/100
My Caesar really working well for me.

nice too shoot with the welsh wizard and the gang today, very good set up again today a few stands catching alot of people out me included  :fie: but over all kept my head and ended with an 82 and happy with that..

good too see loads from on here steveg aspire etc etc 

jaykaysea i had a red poppy on !!!! :biggrin:

First time at Grange for me.  Good ground, good targets, but shot like a numpty again!  Very good company, had a great time!

Well shot Jem, really pleased for you!  :thumbsu:

shot gunsite first thing met up with me uncle fred managed a 74 missing 10 on the last 3 stands sun was in ur eyes on some stands but a enjoyable shoot all round,then raced off to westfield shot round with jan and nev really good shoot,shot a 80.Chris childerhouse shot a 98.

Practice round at Chalk Farm after a 3 week clay lay off and with my gun back from service. Shot 70/100 and happy with most of it including loopers and quartering birds following a lesson off Mr Solomons. Most importantly the trapped neck nerve issue didn't flare up, so overall a good day.

Spotted a few from here...Shortlegs and Robo and 28 bore I can only talk to so many strange men...never spotted you but I think you might have shot the teal about the same time as me...we need more red carnations on display.........

We were wearing red poppies not carnations.....   :laugh:   yes I think you shot the teal before us.... and the looper and driven cost a few of us too so your not alone there :hmm:  Jaykaysea

Well shot Will he was still leading C class when I left to.. anybody now all the scores ?

Well had a great day at Westfield today shooting the FITASC and sporting!

Think I will do them on separate days next time, couldn't this time due to work.

Had a wheels off shoot, things just didn't work out! Might have been trying too hard or just not getting the lead in the right place at the right time. . weather was good to me so I can't use that excuse.

Well there's always next time.

I'll be back on form. :)

I hope?...

I'd of been better off throwing stones at the clays today. but hey ho thats life!

K80 TCG said:
Good day today nice to meet some faces off here 28 bore robo and shortlegs I will be more chatty next time, had a pickled brian or brain!

Got bits to work on as destroyed a good score on stand 2.
Good day today nice to meet some faces off here 28 bore and shortlegs I will be more chatty next time, had a pickled brian!

Got bits to work on as destroyed a good score on stand 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back