8's for sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 replies/1000 views, 2 second barrels. Who says trapshooting is repetetetetive. :huh:

It's just a matter of repeating the same thing over and over again...

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a bit harsh ed chris and me and a few others had our arses whipped by a dtl vet at wylye on sunday !

You're right but he doesn't seem to have shot registered sporting for 5 years. 96 Quite a comeback. CPSA no 1705

Mind you he is the 259th best DTL shooter in the country and shoots once a month.

In fact this is so unlikely did anybody witness this?

Now then Viscount, don't you start having a go at 40UP.......he is a gent and as you know there are not many of them left.

I know he is from Cheshire (the posh bit of up'north) but polish up your Yorkshire welcome will you. .. (sorry iPad........won't do smilies)

Mr Stones I believe, glad to hear from you. I was so impressed by the trapshooter's achievments on sunday that I worried it was a misrecord on the shooters cpsa number. He hasn't recorded a sporting score for five years but was joint high gun at your shoot. Can you confirm it's a correct identity. Many thanks.

Richard King can do both but 96 is spectacular. Give the man a cigar.

Latest posts

Back