4 Months!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanguero

Finally, 4 months after sending my application in, Kent police have granted my SGC!! There were no complications or particular delays - it just took a while!

For those in the same boat of endless waiting my timescale went like this;

Application sent                               28th October 2014
FEO visit (recomended aproval)     31st December 2014
Firearms unit 'manager' approved   26th February 2015
Arrived                                               4th March 2015

Still - got there in the end, let the fun commence!

seems slow that but now's the time not to worry.... time to create some dust!!

Go find a good instructor if you haven't already done that, he will be able to give you some advice before you buy a gun. It's all too easy for a novice to get the wrong gun for the job! 

Go find a good instructor if you haven't already done that, he will be able to give you some advice before you buy a gun. It's all too easy for a novice to get the wrong gun for the job! 
What Les said

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I have been filling my time waiting with having lessons so I am just dying to get out on my own and get some practice in! I have a pretty fair idea as to what I want in the way of a gun, but fortunately at least a couple of local grounds have guns I can hire now I have got my ticket.

I only been waiting 6weeks so far but feels like ages since i sent my application off! Not heard from FEO yet! 

Don't listen to any of the above!!

It's half the fun, buying and selling at least 8 guns in your first year or two until you find one that fits, let alone suits you!

;-) haha!

Latest posts

Back