2012 Targets/Aims

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit all my targets except for winning a major, but have exceeded ost of the others set so can sort of let myself off...

Hit all my first year targets I set out in April, except to hit 80 at FITASC, 79's not that far off, but thats the domestic sporting/FITASC season finished in Scotland until March. There will hopfully be a FITASC in March so I can really have a go at breaking 80 in the first year of clay shooting!!!

I will sit down in March and review my second year targets to see how far I think I can push myself.........

How's everyone doing, did you reach your targets/aims for 2012 ?

I just made my target of 85+ average 85.5 so with a bit more work over winter could be in AAA for next years majors, not entirely sure that's a good thing ;)

I broke 80 as an average for the first time, which was a goal. I'm just glad that after 7 years, my average is still going up. It's like winching up an anvil through a well full of mud, speed wise, but its happening..

Hit the vast majority of them except the big one, going up :( had some wins, cashed in a major and won a medal at the world prelim :) scores up and down like a tarts knickers! The word for 2013 for me is consistantcy :)

started shooting this year so pleased with progress. That said, like Fuz, I need some consistency. Its started to come in the last 6 weeks so hoping to do better next year.

Happy to say as of a month ago I have hit all my little goals for OT this year, still lots of room for improvement, so will have to keep plugging away next year.

Admin: we should have a targets section to declare (and be measured publicly). be interesting to follow folks progress.

Id like to get in B class by the end of the year not that im a member of the cpsa but i can work it out, so more registered and i have new permission not too far so plenty of pigeon shooting, then to get the dog just right for next game season oh all that depends on if im still in business as its drying up a bit/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif
well Im not sure how far away from B class I am but id imagine its pretty far, I did shoot more registered but clearly need to shoot more, went pigeon shooting once :frown: but got the dog picking up this season :D oh and im still in business

and a couple of firsts in C shows Ive made some improvement, and as for the shockingly poor performances Im wiping them from my memory

Last edited by a moderator:
Gav,

you were less than 2 clays from B for the classification that is about to start. Your running average for the ongoing period is even closer..

Well after a session with Ed last New years eve my goal was to get my ESP average from the low 30's to 50+ which despite not shooting much due to illness and nearly 6 months off work am now sat at 56% so happy with that. Highlight of the year was 75ex120 at the Beretta World's despite the weather and winning B class at a club shoot last weekend with a 10,9,8,8,5,5.

As I haven't really shot it this year my ESK ave has dropped below 85% for the first time.

Well done to everyone on their achievements this year :)

Jon.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Back