100 Straight

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim french

Well shot Chris Childerhouse 100 straight at Longridge and put a straight on the pool shoot on the way out, i bet he drinks carling black label

Blinding. When he hit 98 at EJC on Thursday, I did say that it was 'unreasonable'. He is obviously in top form. Even for him.

top man Chris, scores were, on the high side, but if like me you shot it today, you will understand that to do 100 was not really there ! if you walked the course without shooting the targets I would be safe to say a AAA guy, on it, would be 94-96. oddly it did (for some) shoot easier than it looked ? for me there was def 3-4 stds where one could leave you ?? would be interesting to hear some other views on the shoot today .....

one thing is certain today, when this chap is on it he is with out doubt world class......

Amazing....

Wish I had been there to see it, must have been quite humbling to be in the presence of such awesomeness....

some top shooting by chris, agree with you clynt it did seem to shoot easier than it looked!!! i left some silly ones out there but as we know to clear every stand takes the uppermost concentration.... hope he does well in dubai !!!

Back