Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Growl, Simon and myself are looking to join at Oakedge tomorrow if that's ok?
SOR are you going to Garlands or Oakedge?
Garlands ginge we done oakedge last time and I want to shoot one of steve L's shoots...ps mobile knackered

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Southern Counties on Saturday for some practice, the Podimore 100 reg on Sunday.  (and for those who remember, YES, it will be the first time I've shot there!)
PODIMORE for me too
I need a shoot and Podimore is my selection.  Not been out for a bit due to other distractions but looking forward to it.

I hope I can just turn up as I have not booked in!

What time are you guys aiming to be there?

Podimore is where I will be letting off a few shots...if I finnish work at a sensible hour ! ...if not then it will be a dash up the A34 to 4Cs ;)

Well shot today Jason, top bombing on some great birds, good to meet up with you and J, good arrows as well Ninja, hope everyone had a good day, cheers Growl

First shoot classified and a PB of 71 at Barrow Heath (T/O) with my back up gun and shooting Hull CompX 28g for the first time, thanks to Mr Solomons for your support and guidance to date ;-)

Couple of the stands at Oakedge really caught me out today, feels like I've hit a bit of a wall.

Not sure if I need more practice, more lessons or a break.

I think it was stand 6 with the l-r and r-l on report, quite a way out. Smoked the first pair on autopilot then started to measure and it all went pear shaped.

I can't recall the stand numbers but the other two that wrecked the card were the one with the low r-l orange crosser (missed them all) and the opposite stand against the bank with the fast dropping l-r crosser (missed them all again) - thankfully on both these stands I cleared up the o/r target.

I think it was stand 6 with the l-r and r-l on report, quite a way out. Smoked the first pair on autopilot then started to measure and it all went pear shaped.

I can't recall the stand numbers but the other two that wrecked the card were the one with the low r-l orange crosser (missed them all) and the opposite stand against the bank with the fast dropping l-r crosser (missed them all again) - thankfully on both these stands I cleared up the o/r target.
Yeah stand six was a tough one, missed the first right to left and the last one but had the report ones.

That orange that came down from the trees needed more than I thought but got it in the end.

My worst one was the left to right orange with the over head going away the orange needed more than I gave it to start with but had in the end.

All in all happy with my score but need to not miss one in the last pair four times! .

First shoot classified and a PB of 71 at Barrow Heath (T/O) with my back up gun and shooting Hull CompX 28g for the first time, thanks to Mr Solomons for your support and guidance to date ;-)
Aggghh! Would have got 3rd if I hadn't been such a tight ars@ and gone T/O, lesson learned. Still pleased though in my first registered comp as a classified shooter :)

We're hoping to get to Southdown on Sunday

(providing Shaun is happy to provide his taxi service back up to the car park when the shooting is done) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back