Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin for you Will :gamer:

All being well - Weston Wood for me

Sorry Wylye, went a bit off topic there! Hope you find somewhere reasonably close to you to shoot on Sunday.

Wylye thers a shoot in Pembrokeshire this Sunday, get yourself down here. Only about 21/2-3 hrs it's about the same time as it used to take us to get to you!!!!!!!!! Only joking butty!!!! Hope all is well?? We do miss your ground

Cheers Paul. Shooting is scarce out here but thats a hell of a way to go! Now if it was a 400 bird partridge day............

Wylye thers a shoot in Pembrokeshire this Sunday, get yourself down here. Only about 21/2-3 hrs it's about the same time as it used to take us to get to you!!!!!!!!! Only joking butty!!!! Hope all is well?? We do miss your ground
Desperate for a team good enough to win Paul ? Even advertising for shooter's on the web now .   :fie: The length's that some people will go to , tut tut

But then again it might be a mark of respect to the quality of your opposition  :laugh:

Hornet FSP for me.... but first, the small matter of a funeral in Belgium.

13 hr night shift 1/2 hour kip then off to grange (this may not be the best ever score i put in ) :fie:
Your so full of it Carl ..........didn't you do that the other week and place in 2 registered shoots ?............sand bagger all be it a tired one .....................loads a caffeine you'll be fine, see ya there m8t

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back