Who's Coming To 100 Reg Sporting @ Prescott Shooting School Glos 25/10/14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries 10am - 2pm

£100 High Gun

Cash In Classes

£38 Entry

Plastic Wads Allowed

Hot Food & Refreshments Available All Day

Prescott Shooting School

Pinnock Wood Farm

Nr Winchcombe

Cheltenham

Gloucestershire

GL54 5AX

Tel: 01242 650254

mob: 07921951477

e-mail: [email protected]

web: www.prescottshooting.com

post-1676-0-79646800-1413133996.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0057.NEF.jpg
    DSC_0057.NEF.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
We'll be there... it will be nice to not have to scrape in on the last squad for once as we did all through the summer series.

Can we just turn up or is it entries only?

Wish I could but Wednesdays are infinitely better for me, so roll on next Summer ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be there... it will be nice to not have to scrape in on the last squad for once as we did all through the summer series.

Can we just turn up or is it entries only?
Entries on the day 10-2pm look forward to seeing you on Saturday

Was a good shoot......despite the wind! When can we expect to see the results?
No time soon by the look of things Choke, it does wind me up even when I didn't shoot this event that grounds can't or don't make use of the social media available to put the scores out

Jonz

No time soon by the look of things Choke, it does wind me up even when I didn't shoot this event that grounds can't or don't make use of the social media available to put the scores out

Jonz
they posted the results on their Facebook page

Results, the placings that is were up on weds/thurs, I imagine the question was more that most grounds get these up on the day or the day after and full scores to all and sundry a couple days later, most reg shoots from last Sunday are on CPSA, no sign of this sat shoot up as yet

Latest posts

Back