What the hell is it for?!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such consideration Wonko. I was thinking what a disappointment for Wonko as they are not redheads :)
Well, there was that of course.  But then in accord with my ongoing plan of self improvement I decided to be gracious about it (I'm still hoping for that "just a lovely person" thing by end of year) even tho a name like "Irish gunner" one would expect ..................

Pass no remarks to the silly name, I didn't intend posting on this forum just signed up to read some of the Treads some thing I goooogled lead me here and I got addicted now find myself on here numerous times a day

Your all wrong, 

What it is, is a tuner, 

by moving the clip on tuner, up or down the barrels, you can reduce the amount of fore end kick between the first and

second shot, on the other hand it could be one of them barrel plug thingy's that they put in them auto things..  

but you have a OU version  ;)

:santa: x 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your all wrong, 

What it is, is a tuner, 

by moving the clip on tuner, up or down the barrels, you can reduce the amount of fore end kick between the first and

second shot, on the other hand it could be one of them barrel plug thingy's that they put in them auto things..  

but you have a OU version  ;)

:santa: x 
Get back to work! You're just stirring up trouble again.  :santablack:

44 posts (so far!) about a piece of plastic included in a packing box. We have excelled ourselves and know no bounds!!  Brilliant!!  :sarcastic:

http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-2906-0-61192200-1419955805.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-2906-0-84700300-1419955862.jpg

Is this the object causing all the debate?

I have one but am also clueless as to what it's for!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
True Paul I have had a couple of loose ish ones however none of my Dts have been loose. Spose that precision fitting is one of the things you pay for on a higher end gun.

Back