Weirdness will soon stop

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

We are towards the end of the grading period. Scores count until end Oct and new classifications apply Dec 1st.

I notice that class wins are all out of order now with high scores from C, B and A coming in commonly. All those improved shooters will go up a class or two soon and normal service will be resumed. Anybody who sand bagged a year ago has now had their day in the sun and will be back up a class.

I remember my first shoot just after the last gradings came in, the scores were perfectly alphabetically sorted, with all the winners in alphabetical class order. It just goes to show that six months is a long time in grading terms..

CSC3

I used not to notice, but the last couple of periods have really shown this up.. Its only natural progression showing. Look at your December scores; few will be `out of place`..

Really I don't think so? One is cheaper for a start and my score from a registered this year in England shot under SCTA has not been included in the overall results?

How does that work!

Glen.
same/same as in improving shooters winning class by mile.

SCTA don't include scores shot outside Scotland, stupid yes I know, my scores shot South of the border don't count towards my average, why?

I've no axe to grind with the SCTA at all, but after shooting one of their events at the weekend I wouldn't drop the CPSA for them. It was a perfectly pleasant and enjoyable shoot, and I'll definitely make an effort to attend more, but CPSA events are just better organised. For the extra few quid a year, we do get more bang for our buck.

I am also overjoyed by how readily available Irn Bru is up there. Excellent work.

Paulos, that was the least well organised shoot I've been to scince I joined the SCTA in April......

I am in ther SCTA for a few simple reasons :-

It is cheaper, I can still shoot registered shoots outside of Scotland and I can shoot for GB if I decide to go for the team in the future.

With me being out in Germany for 90% of my time now it makes no sense for me to pay a full subscription for nothing.

The laughable thing is now I have not renewed my Dad has stopped getting Pull altogether, obviously it was my copy for one per house hold and now I have not renewed he isn't getting the copy he should! .....Piss up brewery.....!!!

I am in ther SCTA for a few simple reasons :-

It is cheaper, I can still shoot registered shoots outside of Scotland and I can shoot for GB if I decide to go for the team in the future.

With me being out in Germany for 90% of my time now it makes no sense for me to pay a full subscription for nothing.

The laughable thing is now I have not renewed my Dad has stopped getting Pull altogether, obviously it was my copy for one per house hold and now I have not renewed he isn't getting the copy he should! .....Piss up brewery.....!!!
If hes that desperate for bog roll I'll take him a few copies next shootday :.:

Must say looking at scores in C in the last few weeks there doesnt seem to be as many 80 odds as there was last period, maybe I've been shooting at tougher grounds lately but most winning scores have been mid 70's

Must say looking at scores in C in the last few weeks there doesnt seem to be as many 80 odds as there was last period, maybe I've been shooting at tougher grounds lately but most winning scores have been mid 70's
thats becasue they are all putting in some low scores to keep the average down, its the same every year

Yeah you best do just find one with a picture of your mug on! :p :p :p
Unfortunately I haven't reached the pinnacle of achievement that is my mugshot on the front of pull mag. How I aspire to that magnificent day :.:

Back