ultra xs pro

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer the trigger to be further forward, thus straightening my trigger finger. The trigger is at it's extreme forward position.
Sounds like you could modify the trigger to get where you want, maybe by adding material on the front side? Shape anything and just tack it on. Won't affect pull, and should be easy to remove unless you use superglue. If you can get where you want, file down the shape from a lightweight metal and solder it on. 

Or just source a different shape trigger and replace 😷

Sounds like you could modify the trigger to get where you want, maybe by adding material on the front side? Shape anything and just tack it on. Won't affect pull, and should be easy to remove unless you use superglue. If you can get where you want, file down the shape from a lightweight metal and solder it on. 

Or just source a different shape trigger and replace 😷
For years I had a piece of clear rubber fuel line slipped over the trigger on my Perazzi to “move it forward”. 

Yes Lloyd and you upset the Blaser lot by trading that in 😉😄

Im sure you have seen my review of the Ultra, it's linked in the gun review thread. It's worth noting that I bought the review gun if that carries any weight.
Ah, BUT are you still shooting it  ???     I still am unable to say why I could not live with that gun, but I have shot my ProSport today, and dropped 13/60 off 10 stands (3 pairs per stand). Odd 1 or 2 targets 'interesting' due to winds  !  I have moved the trigger on the gun forward of the furthermost 'dot' and locked it up. If that works I will strip it and drill in another indentation.

Ah, BUT are you still shooting it  ???     I still am unable to say why I could not live with that gun, but I have shot my ProSport today, and dropped 13/60 off 10 stands (3 pairs per stand). Odd 1 or 2 targets 'interesting' due to winds  !  I have moved the trigger on the gun forward of the furthermost 'dot' and locked it up. If that works I will strip it and drill in another indentation.
Well not regularly no, as I usually shoot the Perazzi, the Ultra was bought as a wet day gun so it comes out when the weather is bad.

Well not regularly no, as I usually shoot the Perazzi, the Ultra was bought as a wet day gun so it comes out when the weather is bad.
Hadn't pictured you as fair-weather-only shooter, but come to think of it most of your video's appear fairly sunny...

Shame that Perazzi's dissolve in a drizzle *giggles*.

WHAT.................WHAT............out in the rain, a Browning    ?      Now come on Lloyd, you KNOW how they rust if they as much as go near a damp tissue   !     🙄

I learned that much off this Forum   !      😂

Sheesh ! wow ,how the other half live eh ,ha.😃, differant guns dependant on weather , does anyone have a differant car/truck for those shoots down muddy tracks 😂...its ok ime just jealous, saving for new wellies at the moment.......

Latest posts

Back