The NHS should sponsor shootclay

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.! You lot have got no idea!!!!

Wander over to ybw.com the IPC magazines forum for sailors/motor boaters. Join up and enter the 'lounge' forum.

This place looks like a nursery school compared to there! I'm convinced that there are some seriously disturbed individuals in their midst!

I am / was on there MB section a lot when I had the boats. I concur with what you say :)

So now it is ShootClay AND Father Christmas that are remembered for their bloody BEARDS !

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

post-1838-0-29379800-1418214754.jpg

Attachments

• queen.jpg
    queen.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
The sponsorship is a good idea... I'd use it to set up some kind of therapy line. 

If we arnt allowed to drift off, then consider me out ! It's abit of fun, hobby kind of thing, away from the pressures of the modern working day !

Chill out and drift off subject !

Can we have those big buttons? I can see them better.

Well I can't help it, I have to drift  I am made that way, and I don't have much if anything  to offer to technical talk.

I've no chance, I have what one of my teachers, very sweetly, referred to as a butterfly mind. Ah Miss McCulloch, even as a 7yr old I reckoned she was HOT, then some git went and married her............ :bye:

Back