Swatcom or sportacs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use sportacs in winter, long battery life, comfortable all day only annoying thing is they auto switch off after 2 hours with a warning bleep not good in the middle of a stand so no i whoudent pay any more than the sportacs 

I have not tried Sportacs.

I’m on my first pair of SWATCOM, but used the older Sordin version 100 times a year for 13 years before the mic in one ear stopped working. Battery lasts 600 hours in theory and turns itself off if you forget after shooting. Comfort and performance great. So for me, the cost per wear is negligible so initial outlay not really a factor and I’m really happy with them. Try both if you’re going to use them a lot is what I would say. 

Purchased Sordin Supreme Pro-X and have been very pleased with them, also they don't play up in the wet like others can and do 😄

Had both and yes, the Swatcom are worth it. Superior for comfort and the clarity of sound. They are also lower profile, so less likely to bump against stock if you have the occasional dodgy gun mount.

I am a very happy user of Sordin Pro X for many years . I have mine serviced about every two years and it has been FOC apart from postage.

It might be possible to still buy the MSA Sordin Supreme Basic defenders. John Norris are showing them on their website at £139.99. Way better VFM in my humble. (If they are actually in stock of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back