Surprising news

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Powell

Staff member
I was shocked to hear of Connor Guyatt's misfortune last week. I shot with Connor regularly up until about 5 years ago. He was one hell of a skeet shooter, especially at NSSA and had the potential to reach the very highest level. Very sad news for his family and for the sport in general.

Unbelievable thank God that no one was injured by anything that he did, well not that we know of anyway. Obviously had no thought for the sport that he enjoyed or those that he enjoyed it with.

Well done to the Police, if they hadn't acted when they did the repercussions are unthinkable.

I have no sympathy for him. Such a shame for the sport though. He was a very talented skeet shooter and had he not crossed to the other side of the fence could have shot at the highest level.

No sympathy....deserves all of what he got....5 years of which will have been for possessing the Glock.......just saying..!!

I can't imagine anyone has sympathy for him. I do for his parents though. I think Jan was trying to express his surprise at the turn of events, as those who remember him as a teenager would remember a well mannered, placid lad with an exceptional talent. He is a shocking example of going off the rails, presumably fuelled by drugs.

I hope that prison is the lesson he needs to sort himself out.

Obviously has no respect for shooters as this harms shooting and the public perception a great deal.

F ......k coffee over laptop again just as I was going to turn off.......now I will be late for Spanish.....!!

Son......will you text me first then I can put coffee down when reading your posts :smile:

Anyone going to be at Owls Lodge this affey?????

Last edited:
Cock, complete and utter... thats all thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back