St Dials Monmouth

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clynt

Not one for the faint hearted this ... :huh: plenty of good range targets with a splattering dangley stuff from 15m and up to 40m to really catch you out, cant remember a give-me stand anywhere,no worries here about shooting over your class. bit of a marmite shoot you either love it or hate it ??? :D :angry: for me std 2 stood out, pair of simmo standards out at 50-60m and going, and before anyone pops in with stupid,silly, un - hittable and out of range I saw a B class shooter straight that std with 3/8 chokes and Fob mondial 24g 7 1/2 's ????.and you could see he was chuffed, a good 10ft lead and keep the gun moving did the job.

No 95 or 96's here 2day H/G to Glos gun Steve Burnham 83, only 3 of us in the 80's, nice to screw a bit of choke in again and I must say I found it quite refreshing knowing you were still in the mix after dropping 10 or more, whether I would want this every week, may be not but it is nice to win something by hitting SOME rather than winning nothing by missing a few :???:

think Nigel Heart as a web site check it out for updated scores and fixtures, not saying you will like it but a change is as good as a rest :)

Can't help wondering if it's time for sporting to turn back this way a little bit ????

Sounds like good shoot that Clinto, nice to see it long crosses etc big lead :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nige dont wanna pay that roll over out .

Win something by hitting some rather than winning nothing by missing a few said Clynt. Thats a very good take on the day,if you havent tried St Dials give it a go, its a fun day out with some cracking targets.

I only shot 69 but that was nothing to be sad about, back down to B class with no sand in sight.

Win something by hitting some rather than winning nothing by missing a few said Clynt. Thats a very good take on the day,if you havent tried St Dials give it a go, its a fun day out with some cracking targets.

I only shot 69 but that was nothing to be sad about, back down to B class with no sand in sight.
yes think myself and a few more might be joining you in B class .,good practise for the internationals though.

didnt manage to shoot this one ; but as clint says good honest hard targets mixed with a variation of friendly welsh shooters makes this a place worth trying out good value for money

Back