Someone has to go first...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Wotcha cocks - I'm ShootClay Admin - you can call me Matt, I'm also the ShootClay site owner, webmaster, editor and chief monkey...I live nr Maidenhead in Berks - and can usually be found tooling around behind my PC.Shooting - I own a Beretta 686 E, my first gun - I'm a low c-class shooter, very low - but I'm learning and always up for a pop at the weekend.Enjoy the forum - look forward to meeting you all.

My name is Glen Presley, I am orginally from Buckinghamshire but I am currently working in Germany so I have just started shooting around and about in Holland as I am situated right near the border of Holland and Belgium.I shoot a Browning 425 32'' back home and I shoot anything! Joined this site because it really looks fantastic and hopefully it will continue to prosper!Hopefully I will be able to give you some reports on shoots here just incase anyone pops over in the future to shoot! ;-)Thanks,Glen

Welcome aboard Glen - I hope the forum works out for you and everyone else.Keep me posted on Shoot Reports - might be good to run them on the main site, I can easily help get your content online if you want.

Hello peeps, I'm Nigel Stewart, I'm from Northern Ireland, I've shot game and clays all my life, I've never been a top shot but I love shooting, ill health has limited my shooting but my son Ian who's just turned 16 has a chance to be a good shot, he's very keen, we're waiting on his first certificate coming through any day now, I shoot a Perazzi MX 2000S, and I've a Blaser and a couple of Browning semi-autos for the fields, Ian just got a new Guerini Maxum that his grandfather bought him 2 weeks ago so he's mad keen to get shootin every week, I look forward to meeting many new like minded shooters on Shoot Clay.

Its me ., Tony Wells CPSA number 114016. Aka "Thrush" and "Outlaw" on other forums, I shoot nothing at the moment due to an injury but I love ESP, All round, Compac, Sportrap and have had a dabble at FITASC and Helice, I use skeet and trap as practice for my fav's. I do some vermin control and a bit of game shooting when the offer of a freebie comes along (hint hint) I'll only shoot what I will eat unless I have been asked to do fox control. At clays I'm a crap shot but its the taking part and enjoyment that matters to me. I used to be the Chairman for Bucks CPSA until my marriage broke up and I now live in Berkshire, my home County. I have been shooting for about 7 years and I love it! If you want any help or advice, dont ask coz I know nothing .. I started shooting with a 28" 325 multi choke grade 3, and have now gone and taken the big step up to a 32" 425 multi choke, which I use for everything thing. My CPSA membership has now lapsed but my classifications have improved even after not having shot reg for two years, no sandbagging for me then :-(

Hi all, Andy Stratton just signing in did use the other forum for quite a while but...... Not been doing much shooting this year, mainly due to not having much money but should be able to start going a bit more soon. Still have only one gun, which is the first one I brought, along with one for the wife! A Brouwning 525 30" Premium Gold Sporter which has had an adjustable comb installed and a Isis Pad on the butt. Mainly a sporting shooter but do enjoy Helice and have had a go at OT DT and th eodd bit of skeet but not competively.Andy

Hi, Rob Phillips is my name, 43 years young !! Live in Hampshire just out side a little market town called Stockbridge , I work on the land driving them big green tractors ... currently shooting a 32" Beretta 682 Gold EJust got the bug again for this wonderful sport of clay shooting, started again in April this year shooting club shoots.. Ive just joined the CPSA and am waiting for my welcome pack to come through the post!, Ive shot all my life as I have been brought up on farms, mainly pigeon shooting and vermin with the odd bit of game shooting (beaters/keeper days)Looking forward to some sensible topics/advice on here .Well done Matt, lets hope this forum is a great success,

Just when you thought you were safe, Angelfire creeps back out of the woodwork.Ex Trap shooter who has had to call it a day through illness, but never the less still likes to participate on the odd webby site. Full moniker. Philip Sidebottom, CPSA Life Member 4033.Used a few guns in my time for Trap, Browning various models, Miroku various models, Beretta various models, Krieghoff, Remington, Perazzi and probably 2 or 3 more which I can't remember. Best one of the bunch, Beretta SO4. Madness to ever swap it - but I did.Regards to all.Phil*Angel.

Welcome aboard Gav - glad to have you here... why don't you introduce yourself, and where you shoot to the army of new users of the forum.

That was meant to be a longer post.Good luck with the forum Matt. great website Hello to everyone from the other forum

Hi MattBeen shooting clays a couple of years now,I to shoot in the Bucks / Berks area, may have seen you around.

Back