shoots over xmas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optima

Quiet on here tonight. where,s everyone off this coming week,watchng the hounds tomorrow,so no shooting,tuesday probabley shoot the welsh open AR at south wales 2000,wednesday westfield and possibly st Dials on way home if there's time ,ain,t looked any further than that yet,best get magazine out.

Merry xmas tony westfield on weds i thinks whats in  st dials on tues ?

lhs said:

Merry xmas tony westfield on weds i thinks whats in  st dials on tues ?
Hi lawrence,westfield is on 28th,as is ST DIALS,he's got a 75 bird fitasc and 50 bird sporting,sw 2000 got the All round welsh open on the 27th

Westfield on weds pop to SW or St Dials on way home see what weathers like

hidid longridge today 70esp open .( managed 60/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif) tomorrow grange farm 100esp reg and teal challenge.weds the dreaded trawl round shops.thurs go-karting with work mates ,fri hodnet challenge/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif so that takes care of this year!!!!!!!wishing you all a happy and prosperous new yeargood shooting/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif jasper

If I get back from the girlfriends in time I might break out the pigeon gun an have a pop at the teal challenge as it's the last chance!

Anyone know if Crazy Bear is fibre wad only?  thinking of a pop on the way to my sisters /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Ill be there at 10, with Matt.Bacon roll and off.. This could be Steves last chance to make me like the place.. I hate shooting 15 below my average..CSC3

Clynt said:

may be your average was generated at softer grounds ?????
That is the trouble with grounds putting too soft a shoot on,i know 2 people one in AAA one in AA the one in AAA is a B class shooter, the other a C class shooter,both got into their present classes by shooting out of their skins at soft 50 bird county qualifiers,and they cannot drop back down because their scores don't count against their averages if they're 10% below,so they,re stuck there and they never won now't in there lower classes!

may be your average was generated at softer grounds ?????My average was made up from shooting at 12 different grounds I think. Maybe they were all soft..CSC3Just checked. 5500 targets at 13 venues. What a system dodger. I feel awful now..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back