Schietbaan De Wildenberg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

Well looks like the ground I am a member of in Holland is putting some big money back into the ground.

Last week they had already removed one of the old covered trap layouts and plans are ahead for some brand new covered layouts!!!

The designs are shown on their facebook home page and they look pretty damn good.

They have just invested in 15 new traps as well so things look bright.

Looks like I chose a superb ground to be a member of and can't wait to shoot the Compak competition there this Saturday.

When I say the ground is spot on it is spot on you can clearly see it is run professionally and they make the effort to help when ever they can.

I know I have banged on about this place before but I have been so used to seeing some grounds just taking the money and nothing else it is a great refreshing change!

Forecast is pretty good at the moment and the warm weather is hear now up to 18degrees today! Fingers crossed it stays for the weekend!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DeWildenberg

Glen.

I was thinking the other day that I want to put that report you wrote some time back onto the main ShootClay page - are you OK with that Glen?

You can put what ever you like Matt no problem from me. You may have to edit it! :)

I am trying to get someone to sign up from them and also try to get some of the shooters from over here to join up to increase the european perspective.

Once I get travelling about in April when the majors start here hopefully we will get some more on!

I know for a fact there are plenty of quality grounds around out here and if the details were available I am sure if UK shooters etc are passing they may potentially drop into some of them!

Glen.

Saw the pics on FB, looks like there are some great developments coming :)

Back