Pigeon Watch

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Just a heads up for anyone that looks into PW, Chrome has just blocked me out saying it has been malware infected :(  @webber think you are a mod on there so maybe you could let them know? Message I received below.

bingle Chrome has blocked access to this page on forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk.
Content from www.binglecodehosting.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. 

Lots of people think that I'm a mod on PW, but I'm not, although I have been a member for over 10 years.

I also got the Malware warning, so gave up and went to bed.

I've been on PW earlier this morning with no issues and read the thread about the issue, which is now apparently sorted.

webber

OOps

Just tried again, and the Malware warning popped up again.

I'll stay clear of PW now until I learn that the issue has been properly sorted.

webber

Cybernauts are out in full force, just had a notification that my account has been hacked on Facebook  culprit is traced to Michigan USA which just happens to be where I have been recently. Although I never used Facebook whilst there??????

I opened this hoping to find some interesting info on snap caps... how upsetting.

Interesting info on snap caps, buy the brass ones they make excellent toothpick holders for dinner parties :D

Get back on your medication, young man.

Otherwise you will end up like me.

Latest posts

Back