PFS Stock (Wanted)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

As the title says I am after a PFS stock for Miroku/Browning, Right handed. (one of these) https://www.alanrhone-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=172_174&products_id=32&osCsid=lblmrv7gl6lih004k90u5rv304 

If anyone knows of a secondhand one knocking around please let me know :) I have been toying with the idea for a while but can't quite bring myself to fork out £1250 for one. Would be interested in any fitment for the right price as I can buy a spare grip for it. probably like rocking horse pooh but worth the ask, still kicking myself for not buying one that was on guntrader last year in Oxford :(

Fuzrat

An excellent piece of kit, i've shot one for years. Bywell SG usually have a second hand one in, failing that give Mid Wales SC a call. I have a feeling I saw one last week with a Perazzi grip fitted to it.

If you can be bothered with the hassle you could import a new one from the USA for less than 2nd hand money.

Try mid Wales. Showing 2nd hand in stock. I'm off there tomorrow if you want me to have a look at anything for you Fuz ?

Iain

Doh, they are not showing Bro / Mir, will ask the question tomorrow though.

Last edited by a moderator:
just broken mine, but lifetime guarantee and Vince has despatched the required bit from the USA FOC.

Had a look at the one at mid wales, by the time I buy a miroke hand and the new stabiliser bar for it it will take it to nearly new price :( I will certainly have a look at the states as one of my parents friends is going out there soon and might be able to slip it in the suitcase with my browning shirts :D otherwise its a chat with Mr Rhone and stump up the 1250 quid. 

I would think Perrazi and K guns are the most common fitments for these, not many will spend nearly as much as the gun is worth for a miroke one. If I cant get one from the states I will have to wait and see if one comes up before I save the extra pennies for a new one.

Hmm just had a look on the pfs site and according to the checkout they charge $60 shipping and handling to the uk which makes the total cost only £882. Not sure if I have to pay import tax or VAT on that but that is a massive saving :) I will email them and find out :)

If it comes in with the invoice and customs notice it the VAT will be charged. this and UK delivery charge will have to be paid before it is sent out to you. So your looking at about another £200 on top of the $ price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm just had a look on the pfs site and according to the checkout they charge $60 shipping and handling to the uk which makes the total cost only £882. Not sure if I have to pay import tax or VAT on that but that is a massive saving :) I will email them and find out :)

I used to do a bit of importing of stuff from the USA.

It WILL get noticed.  It is very unlikely to get through unscathed...no, marking it as "gift" will not work...well..not on more than £18 worth of its value :(

The shippers will fill out the C41 form with the insured value ($1300 ish)

If you do not find out and use the "Specific Item Code", which will specify a % of Duty, then they will charge duty at whatever rate they deem suitable.

Lets say 10% to be conservative.  They you will pay VAT on the total sum.  You will also pay £13 handling fee to Parcel Force..assuming it all goes smoothly.

£882 

+ 10%

= £970.20

+ 20% VAT

= £1164 + Parcel Farce handling fee.

However...there are ways... PM me

Why do you want one anyway...(in all seriousness)?  didn't see one at Dartford by any chance did you?! :)

For that money you might get a couple of days in Italy and come home with a fitted stock

Yeah I suppose a stock wont slip through customs unscathed, its not like buying me a couple of shirts, taking them out the packet and refolding in the suitcase :( might get away with it if you had taken your gun out there, screwed it on and said the wood was a spare.

Been pondering one for a while now, when I broke mine a guy in Oxford had one on guntrader and I should have had his arm off, I dont think he wanted more than 600 for it. 

That is another option Bryan, get one fitted, but I like the idea that if I change my gun to another make I just have to buy another hand grip and I still have my stock settings and a whole lot of adjustment if it needs tweaking for poi 

You won't be happy Fuz until you have got one keep your peepers open as they do come up quite often for reasonable money, you will with a bit of patience get the perfect fit and unrivalled recoil reduction and should you get bored with it you will always get a fair amount of your money back unlike a custom fitted stock, Mr Rhone used to do a part ex with grips so keeps cost down, Had a new one fitted to my 682 gold e made a great sporter  before I sold the gun on. Hamster uses one on his beretta to great effect perfect gun fit and it shows when you watch him shoot! good luck with the search.. :prankster:

Try mid Wales. Showing 2nd hand in stock. I'm off there tomorrow if you want me to have a look at anything for you Fuz ?
Iain
Doh, they are not showing Bro / Mir, will ask the question tomorrow though.[/quote

he got different grips me thinks ian don't forget to mention me. !

I would think that someone could send you one disassembled in several packages - and the pieces look like NOTHING.  

I'd do it even if I had the $ just to beat the fookers                              :eek:nthequiet:

but that's just me of course          

Charlie

Latest posts

Back