Peltor sportac vs Sordin pro x

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are talking about a 10 yaar old make sure whatever you go with is correctly sized - if they are adult versions they may well not fit and create issues for him as they will potentially not provide the requisite hearing protection - took my nephew (10) to RBS and the coach had some special childrens ear protection 

When you say “drops in”, it should need pressing down with a small rod / screw driver. Mine fell in. Didn’t rattle but didn’t work until i had tweaked the tab and made it a gentle press fit. I made a little wire hook to pull out the tab a little bit. But if yours are under warranty I get handing them back of course. 
Mine will drop in but sit high at the back, looks like putting the second battery in pushes the bottom one down at the back so it connects.Email sent to Soradin yesterday, so far nothing back 😒

Well had another look after reading Will's tip, and also noticed videos of people putting the battery in and not being able to get the second one in without pushing the first one down, mine would sit high at the back but the second battery would slide in ok. I did as Will suggested and their now back to life, happy days.

Well it's a good job the repair was sucessful as Sordin never did reply to the email I sent, so much for the 5yr warranty all over the box

Just bare that in mind when purchasing them

Well finally got a reply, if they fail under the 5yr warranty they have to be sent back to Sweden for repair. Good job Will's tip worked

ColinD, 

I am not sure that is correct , see my experience listed in the ear muff post.

Back