ot rules

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
London was shot under the old , old rules. The final was 25 single barrel with the final score added to the qualifing rounds.

From 1 Jan 2013 it was the old rules, top 6 shooting 15 single barrel targets over lanes 2,3,4. The semi finals started from zero. From the semi final the top two shooting for Gold and silver and the 3rd and 4th shooting off for bronze. The final again the shooters starting from zero. Highest score takes all.

The new rules from 1 Jan 2014 for the semi finals is the top six scores from the qualifiers start from zero, but now shoot over lanes 1 to 5 in random order (not as they qualified). For the finals still the gold and bronze finals as per th previous year but over lanes 2,3,4. Again starting from zero again.

London was shot under the old , old rules. The final was 25 single barrel with the final score added to the qualifing rounds.

From 1 Jan 2013 it was the old rules, top 6 shooting 15 single barrel targets over lanes 2,3,4. The semi finals started from zero. From the semi final the top two shooting for Gold and silver and the 3rd and 4th shooting off for bronze. The final again the shooters starting from zero. Highest score takes all.

The new rules from 1 Jan 2014 for the semi finals is the top six scores from the qualifiers start from zero, but now shoot over lanes 1 to 5 in random order (not as they qualified). For the finals still the gold and bronze finals as per th previous year but over lanes 2,3,4. Again starting from zero again.
Quite right ......thank you....and thank you DT. I must have had a brain fart.

Old dear ....memory fading.....(did I tell you I was sat with Elvis as well as Ed Ling watching it).

Now where is my hot milk...? :wink:

Back