Nottingham's new Sporting facilities

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesy

We have finally secured the land that was occupied by Oxton Shooting School and big plans are afoot.

We will obviously be increasing our number of Skeet and Trap layouts but the really exciting part is that we will be opening a 100 bird Sporting facility.

We are hosting an All Round this Sunday which includes the East Midlands All Round Regional Championship.

The good news is we will be using 4 of our new Sporting stands for this event, so anyone who is feeling a bit curious (or nosy!) should come and shoot the All Round and have a look at what the future will bring :)

All feedback and good ideas would be welcome.

If you would like to book on, just give us a call on 01623 883798

It would be lovely to see some of you and if you do come make sure you say hello to me, I will be taking the money and collating scores. (The little gobby one!!!!)

Cheers

Julia

Nottingham & District Gun Club

Sounds great, Julia. I will be calling you tomorrow regarding booking the dates for our DTL & Skeet Masterclasses, so it would be good to talk Sporting too.

It's nice to see some development on the other side Julia. Here's hoping you manage to secure some big skeet and DTL shoots in the future.

Sounds good Julia, when do you expect the 100 bird sporting to start? Will it be open for practice or competition only?

Thanks

Don't be cheeky Mr T, I have telescopic arms you know (or a chair to stand on at the very least!)

Chesterse - The plan is to have it ready for practice for Jubilee weekend but that might be pushing it a bit. Don't worry, I will keep you all posted about the grand opening.

Registered competitions will follow but I am not sure of the intended date for this, again I will keep you posted and I will publish them all on the ShootClay calendar.

Hope that helps but if anyone wants to know anything else just let me know :)

Cheers

Julia

Back