Newbie from Kent

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewartw

Hi

I'm new to clay shooting I've been shooting a couple of months and really enjoying it I just wish I could hit a few more. I shoot a Browning 525 sporter 30".

Nice gun the 525, you should have a lot of fun with it. If you're into clay shooting are you aware of willow farm nr Tenterden? I lease a skeet range there (Oxney Skeet Targets) and open for practice on Friday's, you welcome to come down.

Went to Willow today had 70 sporting and 25 Compaq saw your range I work most Fridays but as soon as I'm off I'll pay you a visit. Cheers

Hi Stewart, I'm a new shooter as well. I've found that getting as much practice as possible is best really and read plenty of pointers online or in magazines and try and put them to practice when you can. I've found that other shooters are very friendly and more than happy to give you tips and advice. Always remember to check your feet positioning to make sure your not off balance and winding against your body motion, look at the clay not the end of the barrels, make sure you know your gun hold position and break positions, work on your 'Lead' and Smash those clays!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome  :hi:   525 is a great gun, keep at it, I still miss more than I hit and I've been at it years ..... :hunter:

Back