New Pull

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or does the review of the Blaser F3 in this month’sPull look very very similar to the review of the F3 in October’s Clay Shootermagazine which is free from gunshops and shooting grounds?

Oldgit said:
Is it me or does the review of the Blaser F3 in this month’s Pull look very very similar to the review of the F3 in October’s Clay Shooter magazine which is free from gunshops and shooting grounds?
I am glad I am not the only one who noticed that

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Vic Harker got paid twice then./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifNice if you can get it./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Once you write a review - it can be republished - I wrote two for this site, which got picked up and put in the free 'clay shooter' magazine

Yeah your right mate, Iv'e had stuff put in all kinds of shooting magazines. I've even had a couple of very well known shooting writers quote some stuff I've told them at a get together. But that's life I suppose. We're always learning something no matter who you are. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back