My Birthday Shoot-Out at OLSS 10/03/12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radrac

I would just like to let everyone know what a great day Mr & Mrs "Fauldsy" organised for me at their shooting school,Owl's Lodge near Longparish in Hampshire. Nearly all the participants were novices or complete "newbies". We had morning practice with Richard and Chris Pratt, lunch in the lodge, a 50 BSP comp and a "flush" comp. If that was not enough we were treated to a view of Richard's practice session of Double Trap with Ian Coley before heading to the pub. Everyone who came on Saturday has contacted me since to say what a great day they had...so maybe we have added a few more converts to the ranks of full-time clay breakers. It should also be added that this day was a great success depite current practice pressures on Richard and the extreme worry and upheaval caused by Tanya's illness and stays at the pleasure of the NHS.

For disclosure purposes I should state that Richard and Chris have been trying manfully to convert me from someone who had only ever shot once in their life four months ago to a respectable shot in competition by the end of 2012. Teaching at OLSS is something I think that many are aware of, but I thought it would be worthwhile letting everyone know what a great day out they can lay-on even for the least experienced novice.

Thanks Richard, Tanya, Chris and all the staff at OLSS

:smile:

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves with us... It was good to seeing everyone having fun along side the birthday boy!!

It was great for Tanya to be back there too as she hasn't been out of hospital for a week yet but recovering steadily.

Between us we are trying our best to get you to at least C class by the end of the year .! See you tomorrow for your first lesson with your new gun!!!

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves with us... It was good to seeing everyone having fun along side the birthday boy!!

It was great for Tanya to be back there too as she hasn't been out of hospital for a week yet but recovering steadily.

Between us we are trying our best to get you to at least C class by the end of the year .! See you tomorrow for your first lesson with your new gun!!!
I'll be a great advert for your teaching.......... :frown: :???: :mellow: :smile: :D

I was there that day with Richard, Ian and Don watching progress with the DT11. And I must say you guys were enjoying yourselves. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back