Missed a C Class win by 2 points!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy S

Bisley Gun Club today for 100 reg DTL.

Shoot two consistant rounds of 23 - 68 then a 22-64. made the mistake of looking at the score board and realised that barring a complete failing that I should get a place, as I was tying for the lead on a 68 - 200, with one of the guys on my squad, Neil Miles, I started to take notice of what Neil was scoring which isn't not a good thing to do and just lost the edge slightly and shot another 23-68. Finished  on 91-268. :hunter:

Still very happy with the consistancy of 3 round of 23-68, I was also trying out a new lower hold point on peg 5 which works very well for me, just need to work on the concentration, which just goes now and again which is why I missed.

Well done matey.

And yes....the lower hold on station 5 is a brilliant one.....guess whose idea......Gill Ash..!

That is where I first saw it explained. Used it ever since. :wink:

Thanks Nic,

Thats where I got the idea from, I don't go as low as Gill suggests but do hold off to the side as per the hybrid hold point.

John stafford has an interesting take on 5 hold point, way out right from lid.

Yes Gill's way the 'S' is brill. I find the low hold on 5 stops me jumping the sharp right.

Off to the right allows you to be able to see the clay easier for the right hand birds.

There is a good Gill Ash vid on DTL shooting, explains it very well.

Off to the right allows you to be able to see the clay easier for the right hand birds.

There is a good Gill Ash vid on DTL shooting, explains it very well.
I know....(I think I told you about it last year :wink: )

Does anyone have the faintest idea of what this lot are on about :crazy:

(Well done Andy :hunter:  )

If you search the thread on DTL you will see the drawings. :wink:

Sorry, no idea what it was called.

Are you interested in shooting DTL ?
I was kidding (about making it worse) I meant -  why on earth would I want to look in the DTL Forum. There be Dragons :crazy:

As for shooting DTL, I did try it once, nuff said.

Latest posts

Back