Lupton Saturday 6th. April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webber

Gunner Gordon and I were planning on spending this coming Saturday finishing the gun shop off.
However GG turned up out of the blue late morning. His attire was that of an escapee rather than that of someone who had walked out of the front door, albeit with a time limited pass; but he got stuck in none the less. The jobs not finished yet, but its close enough for a celabratiory shoot, (no I'm not paying) I'm currently having a scrape up to fund the trip to Italy; I digress.

webber and a few webberetts will be at Crabtree Shoot Lupton on Saturday from around Noon on Saturday; we would be pleased to meet up and shoot with any forum members who would like to join us. Don't be shy, you can't mistake my car.

Should any forum members like to collect Fiocchi cartridges from me, please contact me via PM by NOON on Friday.

webber

And I certainly wouldn't go in that direction for a holiday!

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Nowt wrong living up here, at least there's a bit of room for everyone :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back