longridge shooting ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optima

Did long ridge shooting ground today where they were holding the Hereford and worcester county champs,thought it was a superb shoot,good variety of targets from a rabbit a 20 feet to 50 yard plus loupers,crosser,s, that needed a nice gap, some good targets that made you want to attack and bust em up, missed some silly stuff as usual not giving it enough respect, think the overall shoot was being won on 92 when i left, and shootclay member clynt warren was 2nd on the county side of it on 85 i believe and i shot an 84. so a big thumbs up to steve nutbeam at longridge

Your right there, thought this one of the best shoots I've seen lately :) shame I decided to attend the local beer festival Sat night, was I hanging or what this morning, cider with a proof of 8.5 not the best preparation for a county championship ?? sporting how I feel it should be here today, with about the right balance of both easy and hard targets and plenty of variation to boot .....good job Steve Nutbeam, and I believe he contributed the county levy without charging the shooters, nice touch that many thanks.

Think I will be having a bit of practice there prior the world sporting, did notice that the ground is open for this according to the notice board,would be well worth a visit if anyone is in the area.

Being as I am disorganised and didn't enter The World's and now cannot get an entry could you tell me when and what is on at Longridge please. Can I go to the World venue to spectate and shoot any clays?

Being as I am disorganised and didn't enter The World's and now cannot get an entry could you tell me when and what is on at Longridge please. Can I go to the World venue to spectate and shoot any clays?
Dont see why you cant shoot some of the pool shoots at the worlds without being a competitor ;) Mrs Fuz, Mrs Admin and Woo P will be spectating on one or the other of the days if its not lashing down :D

longridge wil be open tues, weds and friday 10 am till 5 pm ( sporting practise)

Last edited by a moderator:
More than welcome to come and shoot the pool shoots on any of the days.......

Remember if you come to Sweetslade though to head to the competitors car park and use the bus to the ground.

Ally

Latest posts

Back