June Pull

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotshot100

Well I've just received my June edition of Pull and the first thing that I turned to was the Letters page to see if there was a repeat of the type of drivel written by Sarah Daly last month.

Surprise surprise there were in fact two extremely well written letters regarding Ms Daly's input from our own Nicola Heron and Janet Stennet.

Although the Board disagreed with part of what Nicola had written they offered no comment regarding the accuracy of Janet Stennet's contribution.

Well done Ladies.

Also thank you to the powers that be for allowing the two items to be included in OUR magazine

My letter is not only accurate.....but it is the truth.....as per usual.

Janet is an amazing woman. A true unsung hero of our sport who has selflessly run her Region for the benefit of the members. She is well liked and very well respected in the sport for her hard work.

And everything she said is true as well.

Just remind me someone......'who' is Daly and what has she ever done fore you??????

No one really cares what is written in the Pullllitburo anymore.  Its use was pinned quite clearly in the arbitration by the Silk. :laugh:

And if you think that is funny, you should see the new Articles of the soon to be CTSA (Clay Totalitarian Shooting Apoliticoburo) :laugh:

My letter is not only accurate.....but it is the truth.....as per usual.

Janet is an amazing woman. A true unsung hero of our sport who has selflessly run her Region for the benefit of the members. She is well liked and very well respected in the sport for her hard work.

And everything she said is true as well.

Just remind me someone......'who' is Daly and what has she ever done fore you??????

No one really cares what is written in the Pullllitburo anymore.  Its use was pinned quite clearly in the arbitration by the Silk. :laugh:

And if you think that is funny, you should see the new Articles of the soon to be CTSA (Clay Totalitarian Shooting Apoliticoburo) :laugh:
Very true Nicola but you know that the Board can't accept anything that you say as being totally true. Daly??well isn't she the secretary of the BICTSF?? No wonder no one turns up for their meetings. :nyam: :nyam: What has she ever done for me? Weeeeell she totally pissed me off with the crap that she wrote in the last edition of Pull. I wonder who awarded that 'Letter of the Month'. Just about sums it up really. :banghead: :banghead:

just a thought  janet for chair nicla vise chair  clive secretary  if willing that i could live with

Cannot speak for the others.....but over my dead body.

Shooters are not interested in fairness, laws, governance or future of their sport. They deserve everything they get.

I know what is coming and have adopted a Hahaha Watching brief.

Thanks Joe......but no thanks. X

P.s. I just want to shoot hahaha

Last edited:
Mmmm! I'm not sure I like the sound of that Nic. So when will we plebs get to know the details do you think?
Mmmm! I'm not sure I like the sound of that Nic. So when will we plebs get to know the details do you think?
Oh i have learn my lesson...that everyone just wants to shoot.....we are not bothered about politics...etc etc Well neither am I now......but that does not stop me from knowing from all the information available to everyone...if they were awake....and to understand what it all means (plus a little extra knowledge because I worked on some of the projects).

But as i said before............I just want to shoot. :smile:

Janet, Clive and Nicola (and other unsung heroes) have worked tirelessly for the good of the members particularly over the last year.

I agree with Joe - the three of them having input and steering direction of the association would only be good for the membership but understanding how much crap they have received from others ,I would totally understand if any of them no longer wanted any involvement other than to shoot.

Personally I would like to thank them for their committment and tenacity in the face of adversity - good job guys, we do appreciate your efforts xxx

thats a pity nicla i think the three of you would be the best thing that could happen to the cpsa at least you would look after the members better then this lot do my hat of to you all for a bloody good job but dont give up yet please  you lot out there who read on the forum get behind these people or you will have no say in the future of the cpsa stop your  wingin i only want to shoot  and get behind these people for god sake

Janet, Clive and Nicola (and other unsung heroes) have worked tirelessly for the good of the members particularly over the last year.

I agree with Joe - the three of them having input and steering direction of the association would only be good for the membership but understanding how much crap they have received from others ,I would totally understand if any of them no longer wanted any involvement other than to shoot.

Personally I would like to thank them for their committment and tenacity in the face of adversity - good job guys, we do appreciate your efforts xxx
Seconded

Cannot speak for the others.....but over my dead body.

Shooters are not interested in fairness, laws, governance or future of their sport. They deserve everything they get.

I know what is coming and have adopted a Hahaha Watching brief.

Thanks Joe......but no thanks. X

P.s. I just want to shoot hahaha
Have to agree with you on this one too Nic, stuff em all now, feet up, waiting to enjoy the fireworks.

thats a pity nicla i think the three of you would be the best thing that could happen to the cpsa at least you would look after the members better then this lot do my hat of to you all for a bloody good job but dont give up yet please  you lot out there who read on the forum get behind these people or you will have no say in the future of the cpsa stop your  wingin i only want to shoot  and get behind these people for god sake

Joe, iots a shame a lot more top shots like you hadnt said that a good few years ago mate, we needed high profile support to change the face of the CPSA for the good of the members but many of the top shots didnt want to know, I wonder if they moan now the membership will suffer and the payouts fall to new lows? Not a dig at you Joe just some of the elite who only want the money.

Latest posts

Back