Hi all!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben0069

Hello, I am Ben, have been shooting for a good few years now and have had plenty of guns, still struggling but feel like I'm heading in the right direction, sporting targets and sporttrap are my favourites.  Living in the south west of Wales we have to travel a long way to shoot, our nearest shooting ground that holds 100 reg is 2.5 hours drive, but there are 4 of us who like to shoot so we take it in turns to drive. 

I am in B class and can hold my head up high and say a genuine B too, I'm coming to terms with eye dominance, and I have no time for cheats 

See you Sunday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ben, Welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Living here in Buckinghamshire we are well served with both registered and non registered shoots plus a few good shooting grounds but understand the desire to shoot outweighing the worry of the journey.

Welcome aboard Ben - get stuck in and Enjoy Shootclay...

Where do you normally shoot? Is St Dials (Monmouth) 2.5 hours from you? 

Welcome aboard Ben - get stuck in and Enjoy Shootclay...

Where do you normally shoot? Is St Dials (Monmouth) 2.5 hours from you? 
Yes shoot at Nigel's, mid wales also, but most Sunday's we drive into England, depends what's on, and we try to couple 2 good shoots together, say westfield Wylye, or hornet and westonwood, kegworth longridge.

Excellent stuff - will try and say hello next time...

Back