Helping Young Shots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oddjob

Most of us want to help the shooting world survive and thrive through getting the next generation in to shooting. However, not all of us have the time or opportunity to do so directly. 

As some may know, I am a teacher at a secondary school in Essex. Two and a half years ago I started a clay shooting club at the school, making us one of, if not the only secondary school to have a clay shooting team. Thus far we have up to 20 students shooting, have been double National Schools Champions (under 15) and have been voted as CPSA School of the Year 2014 by you kind people. 

All this has been achieve with no funding at all. All funds have been self generated through donations and the sale of prizes. 

However, we want to get better and start getting senior titles, and more. For this we need some cash and Clay Shooting have invited us to be part of their crowd funding project. Our bid is here:http://crowdfunding.clay-shooting.com/campaigns/helena-romanes-school-shooting-for-success-2/#description

If you are able to donate even just £1 we would be hugely appreciative. If you want to donate more, please feel free, but £1 is lovely start. If you are also able to send the link to friends/family and put it on your social media, that would also be amazing. We have a long way to go and so need all the help to get to our target. This money will go directly to helping get young people in to shooting and help them progress to be the very best they can. 

Thank you in advance. 

Neal 

Last edited by a moderator:
The beauty of Crowd Funding..!

Every little helps...!

I've been utterly blown away by the support thank you! Talk about putting your money where your mouth is.

We are definitely off the blocks, just need to keep on going. If possible please mention us to friends, verbally or electronically, social media or email.

---------------------------
Message from webpage
Please select an option
OK  

I'm getting a Windows Dialouge box with the message above in it.

I am putting in the amount and pressing the  "Add to Cart" option. There is no other option.

Finner you need to clear your browsing history, cache and cookies etc and then try again.

You will then use the  'contribute now' button which leads you to a small window where you can enter your donation amount and proceed to cart.

I have had similar problem and after clearing cache etc ..it then worked fine. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that Nicola, I'll try later at home on my own laptop. (just need to remember now!)

Amazing, thank you. We are gradually getting there. Keep sharing the link as the draw for the free Muller chokes will take place if we make the target. Thank you all for your support, it's been staggering.

Back