Hello from Paris, France

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchnick

Hello everybody,

I have been reading your forum quite a bit in the last months and have decided to sign up to take part in your clay shooting discussions. I live in Paris and shoot in the North of France. I have been shooting in England a few times: Westfield, RBSS, EJ Churchill. You guys don't know how lucky you are to have so many nice places to shoot!

I've been shooting a K80 Parcours, 32'' barrels for the last year and am really really happy with it!

Happy new year to all of you!

Photo NB retouchée.jpg

Hi,

Say hi if you are over here again. I assume you are a Brit living in France? If not, then it's awkward as your English shames most on here. ?

Hi.

I shoot Fleurines a couple of times a year and hope to get to Gonesse this year. Have you been to either of them?

Welcome and enjoy.  Were you over here recently at Westfield?

Hi guys,

Sorry to say that, but I'm not a Brit... Married to an American girl, that might be an excuse.

I shoot quite often in Fleurines or Gonesse. They're only about 1 hour from my place. For FITASC, Fleurines is definitely better when Gonesse is more a trap club. You should try Sologne Shooting Club or La Cerisaille if you shoot FITASC sporting!

Bonjour et Bienvenue Nick.. great to have you here.

Have ventured over to shoot in France a couple of times, Compak at Arras and the Euro Cash FITASC at Sologne last year - both great events. 

Bonjour et Bienvenue Nick.. great to have you here.

Have ventured over to shoot in France a couple of times, Compak at Arras and the Euro Cash FITASC at Sologne last year - both great events. 
Hi Admin,

Just for your information, the 2nd edition of Euro Shooting Cash is going to happen mid-April this year. I am expecting the poster of the event any time soon and will post it on the forum. As it was the case last year, Charles Bardou is expecting a lot of Brits and Italians!

sologne2016.jpg

Latest posts

Back