Hello from a 'day without rain' in North Wales!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampop

Hi there - just joined the forum to get some tips and information on shoots in the local area. Have not been shooting much over the last few years, and have just re-kindled the bug! Am a sporting shooter, haven't got the patience and can't stand still long enough to shoot trap disciplines :smile: .

Currently shooting a Zoli Kronos, but am considering a change to a Beretta - need to get one soon, as I am booked into the Beretta world in July!

Right am off to have a look around the site!

Sam

Hi there - Welcome aboard - hope you enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

Thanks all....now am just trying to put faces to nick-names ;o) am off to Hodnet tomorrow afternoon....may have a new toy by the end of the day!

Welcome, if your a ref at Faux from Ian E comment I shot with you last month "trap" steve or did you say "crap" steve still not sure but it got me a 7 !

Happy shooting and hope to be back there for the 100 bird shoot.

Haven't seen Sam Sharpe in quite some time, I also recently sent her a text about refereeing next month, but not had a reply.

She was reffing the police shoot at Hodnet last time I saw and spoke to her. Sam sharp that is.

. - there were 2 Sam's just to keep things easy - I am the taller of the 2. I remember back in the days when both Sam and I shot sporting, now that was confussing! It was a fab 7 Steve - there weren't that many that shot more than 5 on my stand last month (had a few ducks too)....glad I was on the buttons for a change, although was a little wet from the overall experience. Was due to ref again today, however Mike (M) said I needed the practice more and sent me off to shoot....and he was right, still getting to grips with my 682 ...Beretta world on Saturday - am up for the challange, and looking forward to a beer after if any of you are staying around the shoot!

Oh, Ian - I have some good news, am booked on a ESP refs course in July :smile:

Hi Sam

How did you get on yesterday ? I had a couple of bad stands and ended up on at 70, the wind lost me a few :(

I did see you in the club house, but you were busy scribbling away at something so left you to it.

May see you down at the Beretta I'm shooting it Saturday morning, we are heading straight off to try and make it to the Doveridge demo day.

And that's great news about the ref's course, not that you needed it of course :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ian - sorry ...delayed response! think I shot a 74, my first outing with the new gun - more practice needed me thinks! Great to bump into you at the Beretta, was a great shoot - really enjoyed it! Hope you made it back in good time. Bumped into Mark today ...without a DT11.

Catch you in Fauxdegla soon (p.s. no rain today, think I caught the sun!)

Latest posts

Back