Hejsan and Hello from Co Galway!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epicentera

Transplanted Swede here, moved to Ireland in 2008. Recently got persuaded by husband to try my hand at clay shooting, and I really enjoy it. His dad is/was a champion clay shooter, his shoulder is a bit busted atm, and both sons have done some clay shooting as well, although not so much in recent years.

I picked up a lovely Beretta S55 but it turns out the springs need replacing and the fixed chokes aren't ideal (so I'm told) for clays, so I'm looking to upgrade slightly, which led me to this forum.

My club, Oughterard Trap and Game Club, have a lovely little set up with 5 traps for DTL, ABT and sporting. They are looking to aquire a rabbit trap as well. I am looking forward to finding that one good fit gun so I can buckle down and get some serious practice in for the summer season!

There are bigger shooting ranges in the country but they're all at least 3 hours away by car. Something we might try later in the summer.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back