Hazel's Race For Life Help if you would Please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy S

Some of you have met my wife Hazel and even enjoyed her photos that she has taken at various ShootClay meets. Some you we haven'y met with yet but may do so in the future.

Anyway Hazel has entered, for the 8th time, the Race for life event to raise money for cancer research. The race, more of a fun run really, is a 5Km run on Wednesday 20th June 2012. Each time raising just over £100.00 per race. This year she would like to raise a bit more money, so we are asking for a bit of a donation.

By the way I as I'm acting as her trainer and having to RUN aswell :( but not the actual race as the dress doesn't fit anymore!!

If any of you would be kind enough to donate, even if only a couple of pounds as it all helps in the fight against cancer.

Hazel has a Just giving page here:

http://www.raceforli.../HazelStratton8

Andy and Hazel :smile:

This is an excellent cause and everyone should support it. Get your money out! That includes you Emmsy!!

Done :D Had some good winnings last 2 Sundays so sharing the love :wub: Great cause

Thank you Ian, Jon and Andy for your support. If you are friends with me on Facebook, I keep posting updates on my training. My Hubby (Andy) comes out running with me, giving me lots of encourgement. Fitting the training in at the weekend is a bit of a jugggling act what with my shooting and cycling. Thank you Ian for sponsoring me whilst at Wylye yesterday afternoon. If you happen to be in the area on the 20th June, please feel free to come and watch.

Thanks again Hazel xx

Hazel completed her race for life on Wednesday evening in around 38 minutes,she said it was a bit hard to note the start time exactly as there was so many ladies taking part and it was at least 2 minutes before Hazel past the start line!

Here are a few pictures from the event.

Pre Race

post-21-0-55284000-1340313669.jpg

During the race

post-21-0-79776300-1340313810.jpg

Finished

post-21-0-75200500-1340313933.jpg

Limited edition Tee Shirts with names of racers

post-21-0-38734200-1340314046.jpg

Many thanks to those who sponsored Hazel

Andy

Attachments

• DSC_0064.JPG
    DSC_0064.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0068.JPG
    DSC_0068.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0072.JPG
    DSC_0072.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0082.JPG
    DSC_0082.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I would like to say a big thank you to everybody who sponsored me to run the cancer research uk's race for life. I did my run yesterday evening in around 38 minutes, my quickest time ever :) I raised £217 in total (On line and off line). So thank you to Andy (my hubby), Ian, Nicola, Jon, Matt, Andy fuzzy, Tony and Natasha. Also to Chris (our son), My Dad, Paul, Bob, Sue, Paula, Jan, Julie,Tracy, Kristine and Maggie. I would also like to say a big thank you to Andy my hubby for all the support he has given me on my training runs and being there yesterday evening supporting me as he has done in all my races. And to Chris our son who could not be there yesterday because he had to work but would have been there shooting "COME ON MUM YOU CAN DO IT" whilst running along beside me as he has done in my previous runs :) Love you both

Once again thank you.

Hazel xx

Back