Hawke Scopes - Brilliant Customer Service

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

Last Thursday ,  I managed to wallop the end of nearly £400 worth of Hawke scope . There was obvious damage , and I didn’t know if I’d also upset the optics , Shouldn’t have done it , but , put a bang stick in the hands of this ageing Northern Monkey and tears before bedtime are always on the cards ! 

I posted it to Hawke on Monday for next day delivery  . It was returned today, Thursday  looking like new , and an explanatory email told me what had been done .

The total  cost to me - Nothing!  ( except the postage to them ) Hawke’s no quibble  warranty  is as good as it sounds , no parts cost , no labour costs , no return postage . 

I’m seriously impressed . 

Last Thursday ,  I managed to wallop the end of nearly £400 worth of Hawke scope . There was obvious damage , and I didn’t know if I’d also upset the optics , Shouldn’t have done it , but , put a bang stick in the hands of this ageing Northern Monkey and tears before bedtime are always on the cards ! 

I posted it to Hawke on Monday for next day delivery  . It was returned today, Thursday  looking like new , and an explanatory email told me what had been done .

The total  cost to me - Nothing!  ( except the postage to them ) Hawke’s no quibble  warranty  is as good as it sounds , no parts cost , no labour costs , no return postage . 

I had a Hawke on my Brno.22 it was a not bad scope for the price.

whaooo, i am impressed

Same with Vortex optics. It died after 500 shots being mounted on a springer air rifle. They sent me a new one and confirmed once more that I should just be able to use it on any springer.

Back