Good Female Instructor Near NCSC?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

Hello fellow trappies,

Can anyone recommend a good female instructor fairly close to NCSC (It's my closest ground)?  I want to introduce my wife to the sport (probably for selfish reasons!), but I also want to ensure that she gets a good first introduction. She's got a petit frame so i'm thinking a semi auto is probably appropriate for a first lesson, and i'd rather not do it myself because it's bad enough when I let her drive! :fie:  . 

Hahaha .....thanks Fuz......but not enough hours in the day already. Have a run out to Owls Lodge and see Tanya Faulds.

Not many women trap coaches in the NCSC area and you might get a right duff one if you don't watch out. :smile:

Hi Jay, good to see you about again. With your interest in fast trap why not have a word with Abbey Burton who often works from the South West across to the A1 shooting ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jay, good to see you about again. With your interest in fast trap why not have a word with Abbey Burton who often travels to A1 and back to Somerset?
Great idea 40UP .....Abbey has a very nice way with women and does go to train at A1.

Jay contact me if you want Abbey's number.....

I will find her website link on Facebook for you in a minute.

Back