Four Counties CTC results - 17th November, 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue Claridge

Evening all

Good to see so many of you today!

Results are:

High Gun: Colin Waite 91 (has never shot DTL, Will!)

AA Class M Langford 90

A Miles/R Deacon 87

A Class   M Dobson/R Mellish  82

R White  80

B Class   M Allen/M Glibbon 80

C Barrett  77 

C CLass H Stephens  83

R Dawson  74

S Willis  72

More of the same next month - though I'll try and get Brian to go a little easier on you all as it'll be nearer Christmas!

Keep smiling!

Great shoot today Sue ,my first time there . I did shoot it like a prize tw*t but still enjoyed it !! Apart from the sim pair of loppers by the road !!..... . .

Great shoot today Sue ,my first time there . I did shoot it like a prize tw*t but still enjoyed it !! Apart from the sim pair of loppers by the road !!..... . .
I also really enjoyed it also and for the first time there managed a 53/100 so made my day. I shocked myself as I managed 2 pairs on that particular stand!

Sian , two pairs on the sim loppers ! Show off ... :)
I know I don't get much to show off about when it comes to shooting but I blinking well shocked myself on that stand!  The most annoying thing is that I have absolutely no idea how much lead I gave it.  Mr Hoskins just told me to give it as much as I thought and then triple it but it felt right whatever I was doing.   I just wish I could do that all the time.  I definitely do better when I am not actually thinking about any of it and just doing it.

Back