Fiocchi FBlu in the South East

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jseifert

Anyone know where to buy in the South East? I have one option - Bookham Guns but they seem a little slow.

Jules

I was in Bookham Guns yesterday, he had a good selection of Fiocchi, I didn't look for F-Blu but their prices are good.

I bought Top1's at £150 if they are OK I'd like to try F-Blu

Just picked up a thousand F-Blu from Greenfiels in Sailsbury, at £172 they are cheaper than the Officials I've been using lately!

Didn't see F-Blu's on the Greenfields price list when down there this afternoon, so came away with Top Ones for £150.00 per 1000. Be trying these out tomorrow.

Didn't see F-Blu's on the Greenfields price list when down there this afternoon, so came away with Top Ones for £150.00 per 1000. Be trying these out tomorrow.
They are on the their web site Andy so had to ask for them when I went in this morning, the list on the counter doesn't list every thing they have in stock .

Well have tried the Top Ones and they appear to work well, when I manage to point them in the right place, with good breaks and smooth shooting. Due to a clerical error by Greenfields, a box of 250 24's was in the stock of 28's, they are labelled correctly by Fiocchi but it is hard to understand the coding for plastic or fibre wads, so Greenfeilds hand write the size on the end of the box. So I used these at both Wylye, yesterday and Four Counties today and can report these appear even smoother than the 28's with good breaks, so might even change to these when I next buy some.

Andy

Lovely cartridge Tonk .. Not to dirty but then I never worry about such things.. It's the way they shoot for me ;)

i shot Fblu last weekend, certainly preform above thieir price bracket.

Smooth, clean and hard hitting.

Rakers at Southdown have them

I have done a 1000 Top 1's they are OK for the money. comparable to similar priced stuff.

FBlu well worth the extra few pounds, A far superior cartridge for a small price increase.

Thats just my opinion though!

Try this man he will be able to tell you your nearest supplier :) :)

Graham Morris

Director

Fiocchi United Kingdom Ltd

Mob - 07836372179

Fax - 0121 355 1960

E - Mail - [email protected]

Used these for a couple of weeks now and only difference from Gold Trap is they seem a little punchy, good breaks and perform above what they cost.

Latest posts

Back